Saturday, June 6, 2009
Thank you Daddy, for making me un-ordinary in my own respect. I love you so much.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
2. Give her attention she deserves! Come on guys, lets face it, your "3-day" no call no text rule is getting you no where so get over your lame EGO. Pick up the phone, call her or text her just to say HI, so she knows she is on your mind. That will keep her interested buddy!
3. Leave your one liners and your mouth piece at home or at the bar! If she's a real woman than you should assume she has heard it all from every douchebag that has crossed her path! No the corny one liner that worked on the girl around the corner isn't working on her. And guess what? We know when your just telling us what we want to hear, or actually what YOU THINK we want to hear.
4. Carry a conversation! Talking about the last party you went to with your buddies and how drunk you got from taking shots until 4AM is not cute and is a TURN OFF, which means you aren't getting nothing from her! Woman like to talk about things that matter, like your job, what your passions are, and aspirations. Most importantly ask her about HER, ya BIRD BRAIN!Show her you want to know what makes her who she IS!
5. Open her doors and give her your jacket when its cold! WOW really?? Are you that clueless?? I mean this is basics you learn when your 5 years old! Don't be lazy and don't be so self-centered that you can't walk around the car to her door and open it for her! And if your outside and she has no jacket and your sitting there shivering and saying how freezing it is outside, do not ask her "are you cold, do you want my jacket?" GIVE HER your jacket, you know she's cold and she doesn't need to say it.
6. She is a PRINCESS! and her Dad has probably always treated her that way! Which means, YES, she does expect you to make her FEEL SPECIAL! Figure out what makes her smile and blush, do the little things to make her feel like you are putting her on a pedalstal! If you have no idea how to do that on your own, than your a lost cause and you shouldn't be allowed to date.
7. STAY POSITIVE! No one likes a Debbie Downer or a Negative Nancy! We are not your mother and we are not here to listen to you complain and whine about how bad you have it or how the world is out to get you! Woman like confidence and strength! Negative Nancy isn't getting a second date and your going to make yourself like a train wreck. We don't wanna hear it!
HARSH??!! NO, HONEST!! Guys, get over yourselves and learn how to treat a woman...your not in high school anymore and whatever your doing now obviously ain't workin. ; )
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Thank you Libby! I admire you!
"On a sermon I heard this weekend the pastor said that all the trials we go through in this life are only a mere trial of our faith. And as we acquire more and more “bad” circumstances we have the better chance to prove to God and our selves of our faith and our love. Dina I really don’t know what to say to you other than you are one of the strongest people I know. You make other people want to be as strong as you. You are here to be an inspiration to human kind. As silly as that might sound, I really think God is using your strength and faith to show others it can be done. .. If they can’t do it even when they just get into a petty fender bender how would they EVER surpass something as big and life shaking as you are ? I have no clue what you are going thru girl but I admire the HECK out of you and I KNOW that everything is temporary. You are going to be okay if you choose to. i hope I didn’t cross any boundaries I just really wanted you to know that I thought this. I am here if you need to talk, cry , pout, or just maybe make some funny noises."
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."
Sir Roger Bannister
"There is no time to think about how much I hurt; there is only time to run."
"In the '70's, I was a school teacher and trained at 5AM and 5PM. During wintertime, I never saw the sun."
Tom Fleming (one of the all time great American runners. Won the New York Marathon twice, took second at Boston two times.)
"(Scientific testing) can't determine how the mind will tolerate pain in a race. Sometimes, I say, 'Today I can die.'"
"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."
-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian
"Ask yourself: 'Can I give more?'. The answer is usually: 'Yes'."
-Paul Tergat, Kenyan professional marathoner
No one knows the fear in a front runner's mind more than me. When you set off at a cracking pace for four or five laps and find that your main rivals are still breathing down your neck, that's when you start to panic.
I just run as hard as I can for 20 miles, and then race.
Steve Jones (when asked about his race plan, after he had won the "Chicago Marathon" in the then world's best time)
Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.
Monday, March 16, 2009
1. A tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view: "We have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism, too much of a negative approach" Margo Jones.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I am still potty training her, so sometimes she may have an accident on the carpet. Mind you I'm never in the same room as her when she does it, it's like she knows I'm not watching her so she goes into the other room and lays one on the carpet! I don't see her for a couple minuets so I know shes up to something. I yell her name and still no Barbie, so I go into the next room and there she is eating her poo! I don't know if she is eating it because she likes the taste or if she is eating it because she knows she just went poo on the carpet and thinks if she destroys the evidence that she won't get in trouble!
And than, if that isn't bad enough, she eats it from her litter box when she's home alone! So its dry and has litter all over it, and she thinks she's slick because I wasn't home when she did it. But what her little puppy mind fails to comprehend is that the litter gets stuck all over her face! I have to pull the litter off because it dries and is like flippin super glue! SICK! And the worst part is that I can't even punish her because its hours after the fact and she only remembers what she did like 2 seconds ago!
This little puppy is sooo damn cute that you wouldnt think she can be such a terror! UGH! I think she really waits for me be busy doing something too for her to do it. Like when I'm getting ready for work in the monring. I let her out of her crate so she can eat and go potty and play before I have to go to work. But as I'm getting ready for work, of course she doesn't want to play with her toys, she wants to act like a monster dog! Barking and eating everything off the floor and pooping and eating it! So then once I catch her its too late because I have to go to work of course I'm already running late!
She probably thinks she lives the good life right? But I'm the boss and I really know how to put my foot down and teach her a lesson! You know what I do? I don't put the Animal Planet on for her! HA! take that crazy little poo eater! You don't get to watch Animal Planet when I'm gone, instead you are forced to be bored and entertain yourself! HA!
Come to think of it...she's a puppy, she's enterains herself all the time and she never ever gets bored....Crap she does live the good life! :::SIGH::: Barbie wins, I lose.