Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When people touch your heart unexpectidly..

Coworkers become friends and friends become loved ones. I'm so grateful to have people in my life that give me strength and the courage to keep going!

Thank you Libby! I admire you!

"On a sermon I heard this weekend the pastor said that all the trials we go through in this life are only a mere trial of our faith. And as we acquire more and more “bad” circumstances we have the better chance to prove to God and our selves of our faith and our love. Dina I really don’t know what to say to you other than you are one of the strongest people I know. You make other people want to be as strong as you. You are here to be an inspiration to human kind. As silly as that might sound, I really think God is using your strength and faith to show others it can be done. .. If they can’t do it even when they just get into a petty fender bender how would they EVER surpass something as big and life shaking as you are ? I have no clue what you are going thru girl but I admire the HECK out of you and I KNOW that everything is temporary. You are going to be okay if you choose to. i hope I didn’t cross any boundaries I just really wanted you to know that I thought this. I am here if you need to talk, cry , pout, or just maybe make some funny noises."

No comments: